Sunday, November 1, 2009

See you in our dreams Grams!

"Why are you crying Daddy?"



How do you explain to a two year old the loss of a loved one? The only thing that I could think to tell Claire was that she is so loved and so blessed that God decided she needed to have another gaurdian angel to take care and watch over her.



Grandma Lee was a wonderful person. She was true and honest and a true blessing to have in your life. I met her not to long after my Grandma was called home. Maybe that is why there was such a strong bond so quickly. I really think that it was just because she was such an amazing person and I loved and enjoyed every minute that I got to spend with her.



Thanks be to God that he changed our path to moving to Washington. This allowed the time for Claire to get to know Grandma Lee. What a pair!



The weekend before she passed away we were in OR to spend time with the family. Claire loves to play with the phone and had said she wanted to call Grams. After dinner clean up began and all but Claire were in the kitchen. Claire found the phone and called Grams... How in the world did she manage that? Who knows but how fitting. That was the best for Grams and we all got a kick out of it!



We love you Grams! I will not say goodbye but we will see you in our dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss...it sounds like she was a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete

Followers